This is a case study of Chinese made Sibutramine sold through the internet.
An article about sibutramine causing problems as mention above.
Sibutramine is contraindicated in patients with:
- Psychiatric conditions as bulimia nervosa, anorexia nervosa, serious depression or pre-existing mania
- Patients with a history of or a predisposition to drug or alcohol abuse
- Hypersensitivity to the drug or any of the inactive ingredients
- Patients below 18 and above 65 years of age
- Concomitant treatment with a MAO inhibitor, antidepressant or other centrally active drugs, particularly other anoretics
- History of peripheral arterial disease
- Hypertension that is not sufficiently controlled (e.g., >145/90 mmHg), caution in controlled hypertension
- Existing pulmonary hypertension
- Existing damage on heart valves, coronary heart disease, congestive heart failure, serious arrhythmias, previous myocardial infarction
- A history of coronary artery disease (e.g., angina, history of myocardial infarction), congestive heart failure, tachycardia, peripheral arterial occlusive disease, arrhythmia or cerebrovascular disease (stroke or transient ischemic attack (TIA))
- Stroke or transient ischemic attack (TIA)
- Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland)
- Closed angle glaucoma
- Seizure disorders
- Enlargement of the prostate gland with urinary retention (relative contraindication)
- Pregnant and lactating women (relative contraindication)
Sibutramine is produced in many versions including generic from China such as above.
Sibutramine or the commercial world famous brand Meridia which is made by Abbott Laboratories. You can buy sibutramine online at buymerdia.net . Sibutramine suppress hunger and enhance satiety.
Meridia is withdrawn from US and many EU countries. But you can still purchase meridia in Turkey ,Bulgaria and many other country.